Sunday, September 12, 2004

Hello....hmmmm

I just reread my first ever post....I don't recall ever writing it, and the date is WAY off. I didn't even knwo about this site in 2004. So how did that date get there? Don't know, don't care.

I have nothing that interesting to write about, but I really should have at least ONE posting so that anyone I note has something to look at. Now to go look through my profile to see what other bat sh*t things I put about myself. Friggin' A, the only reason I even started this blog was that so I could leave replies to the bad tattoo pics in Hanzismatters.

Fishball soup ; )

1 Comments:

Blogger paul v said...

hey fuzzyblueelf, did you find the cookies...go ahead and post and have a blast...

though not buddist enough, there are few thought on mah blog.

http://lotusnote.blogspot.com

i know you have not blogged for some time now, because your writers block has disappeared and you are book-ing(?!)

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home